12 Weeks to a Better You!
Next Session Begins September 11, 2018. Sign up Early to Reserve your spot!
6 Lectures: every other Tuesday at Brown Clinic @ 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- September 11: "Healthy Eating Made Easy" Kelsey Raml, MS, RD, LN
- September 25: "Exercise for the Health of it" Dr. Dan Reiffenberger & Dr. Torness
- October 9: "Your Equation to Success" Dr. Jon McAreavey
- October 23: "A Walk Thru the Wellness Wheel!" Dr. Clark Likness
- November 6: "Medications...to do or not to do" Deidra VanGilder, PharmD
- November 20: "Making Health a Way of Life" STRIVE Team
- The Strive2Survive Wellness Program is open to everyone, young and old.
- Conducted by Dr. Dan Reiffenberger, Board Certified in both Family Medicine and Sports Medicine and Registered Dietitian Kelsey Raml.
- Lose Weight- Gain Strength – Maintain Fitness- Improve Diet.
- Evaluations: lab work- lipid and glucose, body composition testing-weight, height, BMI, body fat mass and percent, muscle mass…all pre and post the 12 week program.
- Free T-shirt
- 6 class lectures and 6 take home lessons.
- $130 (includes a lab work, body composition tests, lectures, lessons and Strive 2 Survive t-shirt)
Call, e-mail or use the contact form for more information.
Kelsey Raml, MS, RD, LN605firstname.lastname@example.org
Strive2Survive is on Facebook! or at s2sbrownclinic.com