12 Weeks to a Better You!
6 Lectures: every other Tuesday at County Fair Banquet Hall @ 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- September 12: "Healthy Eating Made Easy" Kelsey Raml, MS, RD, LN -
Next Session Begins SEPTEMBER 12, 2017!!!!
- September 26: "Exercise for the Health of it" Dr. Dan Reiffenberger & Dr. Torness
- October 10: "Your Equation to Success" Dr. Jon McAreavey
- October 24: "A Walk Thru the Wellness Wheel!" Dr. Clark Likness
- November 7: "Medications...to do or not to do" Deidra VanGilder, PharmD
- November 21: "Making Health a Way of Life" STRIVE Team
- The Strive2Survive Wellness Program is open to everyone, young and old.
- Conducted by Dr. Dan Reiffenberger, Board Certified in both Family Medicine and Sports Medicine and Registered Dietitian Kelsey Raml.
- Lose Weight- Gain Strength – Maintain Fitness- Improve Diet.
- Evaluations: lab work- lipid and glucose, body composition testing-weight, height, BMI, body fat mass and percent, muscle mass…all pre and post the 12 week program.
- Free T-shirt
- 6 class lectures and 6 take home lessons.
Call, e-mail or use the contact form for more information.
Kelsey Raml, MS, RD, LN605email@example.com
Strive2Survive is on Facebook! or at s2sbrownclinic.com