12 Weeks to a Better You!
- The Strive2Survive Wellness Program is open to everyone, young and old.
- Conducted by Dr. Dan Reiffenberger, Board Certified in both Family Medicine and Sports Medicine and Registered Dietitian Kelsey Raml.
- Lose Weight- Gain Strength – Maintain Fitness- Improve Diet.
- Evaluations: lab work- lipid and glucose, body composition testing-weight, height, BMI, body fat mass and percent, muscle mass…all pre and post the 12 week program.
- Free T-shirt
- 6 class lectures and 6 take home lessons.
- Brown Clinic Northridge Conference Room
- March 10, 2020 - May 19, 2020
- $130 (includes a lab work, body composition tests, lectures, lessons and Strive 2 Survive t-shirt)
Call, e-mail or use the contact form for more information.
Kelsey Raml, MS, RD, LN605email@example.com
Strive2Survive is on Facebook! or at s2sbrownclinic.com