Dr. Oppenheimer, Oppenheimer Endocrinology, Sioux Falls is a graduate of the University of Minnesota, Doctor of Medicine. He completed his residency and internship at State University New York, Buffalo. He also completed a fellowship in Metabolism, Endocrinology, and Nutrition at the University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Oppenheimer holds the following certifications:
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Fellow, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
Dr. Oppenheimer provides endocrinology services for Brown Clinic at our Northridge location.