Responsible to assure that all computers and associated equipment at Brown Clinic sites are maintained according to Brown Clinic ITC standards. Provides customer service on behalf of Brown Clinic ITC to sites on the Brown Clinic campus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
||Provide support with hardware such a desktop / laptop computers, printers, scanners, handhelds, vehicle mounted units, and wireless connectivity.
||Setup printer, configure handhelds and vehicle mounted devices
||Configure, image and rebuild PC's / laptop's
||Setup new user accounts and monitor wireless connectivity
||Provide software support, including installation and upgrades
||Participate in software and hardware rollouts / upgrades
||Track all instances of support by creating tickets
||Follow existing help desk procedures and contribute instructional documentation, as needed
||On-call rotation IT support, including some nights and weekends
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or six months to one year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination or education and experience.
- Computer experience required.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Microsoft or other relevant network, systems, or administration certified preferred.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license and that the employee is insurable by the Brown Clinic automobile liability insurance carrier.
- Respect for and ability to follow Clinic’s Confidentiality Policy.
APPLY NOW - To apply for a position(s), complete one of the following options: Online Application, PDF Application or Word.DOC Application For more information on becoming a member of the Brown Clinic team, contact Human Resources at 605-884-4247 or click here.