The environmental services Technician will clean and maintain assigned areas of both clinic locations and grounds. Assist the facilities Manager with light maintenance duties as needed. This position will also assist with back up support for the courier and stock clerk duties. This position requires a driver's license with an exceptional driving record.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Performs cleaning, housekeeping, and light maintenance tasks and services throughout assigned properties.
Drives courier vehicle to make deliveries to other campus locations.
Picks up trash and empties trash container.
Empty shred containers on a regular basis from all areas.
Performs light repairs and maintenance such as replacing light bulbs.
Assists with the cleaning and sanitizing of shared facilities and common spaces.
Vacuums and cleans floors, rugs,, furniture, etc...
Examines property for safety hazards; reports problems to Facilities Manager or other appropriate staff.
Ensures that cleaning and maintenance supplies are stocked.
Assists with purchase orders for medical and general office supplies, obtains approval by the department director, and sends orders to distributor.
Serves as a back up to the materials department to receive, unpack, inspect, verify quality and quantity of supplies against order list and stores in appropriate storage area. Prepares vendors invoices for accounts payable and maintains inventory records.
Performs other related duties as required
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Thorough understanding of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Ability to perform basic repairs and operate tools or equipment used in routine maintenance.
- Ability to keep clinic properties clean and orderly
- Good interpersonal skills with polite and courteous demeanor toward staff, customers, clients, and visitors to the property.
- Respect for and ability to follow Clinic’s Confidentiality and HIPAA Policy.
APPLY NOW - To apply for a position(s), complete one of the following options: Online Application, PDF Application or Word.DOC Application For more information on becoming a member of the Brown Clinic team, contact Human Resources at 605-884-4247 or click here.