Routine Laboratory Appointments
- Lab Hours: 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Note: longer waits will be experienced 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.)
- Collections will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Non-fasting labs can be collected any time between 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. at our Northridge location.
- Lab samples should be collected a minimum of 1-2 hours prior to your appointment with the Provider.
- For your convenience, you can come up to 2 days prior to your scheduled appointment with your Provider.
Water only for 12 hours prior to lab collection.
If you have any questions, please call Brown Clinic at 605-886-8482